Creating Multiple Income Streams – Low Hanging Fruit
Live Webinar Date: September 3, 2019 Register Here Learn How to add another income stream based off your current business clients and business model. Affiliate marketing is not geographically bound. And your success here will create an additional income stream that could potentially surpass the income you are realizing from your local-based business.
Stan Shields is a proven expert in helping organizations grow by systematically implementing tactical organizational and database marketing practices. Stan has created systems using database marketing coupled with digital marketing to deliver 20 – 30 new leads per month for some client organizations. More about Stan Shields…
In This Webinar You Will Learn…
- 5 ways to add one or more income streams through affiliate marketing.
- How to get started with affiliate marketing.
- Affiliate marketing best practices.
- Affiliate marketing resources.
- Best Affiliate Marketing programs
- Specific industry examples
- 20 mistakes to avoid.
Benefits of Attending This Webinar
- Activate a new revenue stream that can add up over the years to create passive income
- Your new income stream becomes a new client prospecting tool
- Create additional financial freedom
Low Hanging Fruit
Multiple Income Streams
David Smith & Stan Shields
You Can’t Steer Something That’s Not in Motion!
- Put yourself and your business in motion. This is the most important aspect: Make the decision and deal with the outcome.
- Low hanging fruit tactics enable you to achieve momentum.
Who Is Stan Shields?
- OVER 45 YEARS BUSINESS EXPERIENCE
- 25 YEARS MARTIAL ARTS EXPERIENCE
- FOCUS AND DISCIPLINE
- SYSTEMS DRIVEN
- 15 YEARS SMBMANAGEMENT/MARKETING
- 40 –250 MEMBERS IN FOUR YEARS
- DATABASE MARKETING SYSTEMS
- CRMSYSTEMS AND AUTOMATIONS
- EMAIL SYSTEMS AND AUTOMATIONS
B2C vs B2B
Focus on local small business using online marketing strategies
What is Affiliate Marketing?
- A new twist on an old idea!
- You recommend a product or service and receive a commission from the sale.
How To Apply Affiliate Marketing Into Your Existing Business To Extract The Low Hanging Fruit
Two Ways To Participate As An Affiliate
- Be an affiliate for someone else and market for them
- Create your own affiliate program and get others to market for you
Affiliate Marketing Growth
81% of marketers and 84% of publishers leverage the power of affiliate marketing.
Source: Web Market Support
In less than a year, the search interest for “affiliate marketing” grew by 44%
Source: Google Trends
Multiple Income Streams/Income Generators Within Your Business
- Martial Arts Business Example
- Down Payments/1st Payment (Money up front)
- Continuity Programs (MRR) (AM)
- Paid-In-Full (PIF) (AM)
- Bundles and Packages (AM)
- Special Events (AM)
- Merchanise (AM)
- One to One Services (Private Lessons)
- Testings and Certifications
- Power partners (Promote Each Other) (AM)
- Affiliate Programs (eBay, Amazon, etc.)
Continuity Programs (MRR) (AM)
- Create a monthly maintenance program
- Web designers .Monthly/Quarterly maintenance
- Lawn maintenance monthly/weekly
- Offer a new service and charge monthly
- Find an affiliate product that bills monthly
- Subscription based
- Software tools
- Membership programs are the rage
Paid-In-Full (PIF) (AM)
- Many products offered on a monthly basis also have a paid in full (PIF) option
- Create a PIF option for your products
- Already PIF, create a monthly continuity program
Bundles and Packages (AM)
- Create bundles and packages
- Product packages for special occasions
- Services packages to enhance the experience
- Use to improve your offer
- Find affiliate products or services to bundle with your own
Special Events (AM)
- Host your own special events and offer complimentary products or services
- Add on training continuity programs
- Supporting services
- Supplement your products
- Branded products (Apparel, mugs, towels, flash drives, etc.)
- Create an online store
Power partners (Promote Each Other) (AM)
- Cross promotion of each others products/services
- Create events, courses, products, services, etc.
A Few More Stats To Ponder
“ShareASaleholds 55.7% of the market share” -Hosting Tribunal
- Affiliate programs generate 15%–30% of all sales for advertisers.
- Affiliate marketing is a fast-growing market. Today, merchants see an average of 23% of their revenues coming from affiliate marketing, which is on par with SEO and PPC marketing.
Source: Authority Hacker
- Choose one path or method
- Google your industry and affiliate marketing
- Google companies you already use regularly and Affiliate Marketing
- ID the ones you may want to partner with
- Explore the list provided here
- If you haven’t started building a digital list of prospects and customers, start today! Thar’s gold in them lists!
- Build your plan
- Go to work!
- Book a discovery call with me if you’re confused.
Resources For Affiliate Programs
Affiliate Programs To Explore
- Share A Sale
- eBay Network
- Amazon Associates
- Click Bank
- JV Zoo
- CJ Affiliate
Resources For Affiliate Programs
Complimentary 30 Minute Consultation: stanNshields.com/Discovery
Download A Free Resource Guide
- Compilation of Resource Articles on Affiliate Marketing
- Compilation of Resource Articles on How Generate More Revenue from Existing Customers
- List of Affiliate Marketing Networks
- List of Companies with Affiliate Marketing Programs
- More Ways To Generate More Revenue Now
- Training Resources For Affiliate Marketing (Free and Paid)
Webinar Schedule: 1st & 3rd Tuesday 9-10am
Take control of your relationship marketing. | Katia Di Egidio
Webinar Advertising Flier
- Right click on image below.
- Select “save image as” from the right click menu.
- Download the image to your computer.
- Upload the image to your email marketing program or social media post.
- Use the webinar details on this page to create your own version of what this webinar is about and why you think your contacts will find value in this webinar.
- Remember to grab the webinar registration link and add it to your announcement.
Be the first to start a conversation