The Power of an Effective Brand Image
Live Webinar Date: August 20, 2019 Register Here Learn why having a clear brand image is the first step to unifying all your marketing.
David Smith, president and founder has over 20 years experience in non-profit, government and corporate settings both as a digital marketing contractor and an inside marketing project lead. He works with clients to create a brand, marketing strategy and goals, then brings in and manages the talent and resources towards goal achievement. For many years David was a freelancer. Review his skills and work: https://1stInsightCommunications.com
David’s background equips him to guide team projects with excellence. More about David Smith…
President, Marketing Strategy
and Project Leadership
Ed Faruolo, has an exceptional track record for creating and securing sustainable market opportunities for new and existing business ventures. Ed’s consulting clients actively seek him out to quickly evaluate and design the fastest path to sustainable customer growth and engagement.
Ed’s highly rated workshops are used by Fortune 500 companies, as well as small/mid caps and start ups. He served as Chief Marketing Officer for CIGNA corporation where he drove the brand strategy to transition them to a tier 1 player in the global health benefits business. More about Ed Faruolo…
President of VitaLincs.com
Brand Strategy Expert
In This Webinar You Will Learn…
- What is a brand image?
- Why is a brand image your most powerful low hanging fruit.
- The basic elements of a brand image.
- How to intentionally create a brand image that will empower all your marketing.
- What are client and team focus groups and how do these guide creation of a powerful brand image?
- How to activate your brand image in all your marketing.
Benefits of Attending This Webinar
- Increase the effectiveness of every marketing activity.
- More effectively target your marketing activity.
- Experience greater marketing results.
Webinar Advertising Flier
- Right click on image below.
- Select “save image as” from the right click menu.
- Download the image to your computer.
- Upload the image to your email marketing program or social media post.
- Use the webinar details on this page to create your own version of what this webinar is about and why you think your contacts will find value in this webinar.
- Remember to grab the webinar registration link and add it to your announcement.
Be the first to start a conversation