Creating a Positive, Engaging Team Culture
Live Webinar Date: March 3, 2020 Register Here Explore the value, strategy and benefits of creating a positive, engaging team culture in establishing a business positioned for sustainable growth. This is the second part of the popular webinar delivered by Shermara on January 21st, 2020. Shermara will explore the elements of a healthy company culture; how to clarify team roles, responsibilities and expectations; how to hire and onboard well; communicate more effectively with your team; provide effective feedback; handle closure and transition gracefully and increase employee retention.
Shermara Walker is an HR expert who has dedicated her career to advancing the HR community. Her primary focus is helping businesses grow through recruiting, equipping, managing and inspiring their teams to adopt a high-performance culture. She provides small and newly established businesses with cost-effective, results-oriented human resource management services, ensuring & exponentially increasing the organization’s success.
HR Consulting & Services
In This Webinar You Will Learn…
- How to effectively define positions, responsibilities and expectations
- Hiring well
- Onboarding well
- Managing and Communicating
- Checking in, tracking performance against expectations
- Handling closure and transition gracefully
Benefits of Attending This Webinar
- You’ll create a workplace that is more productive, happy and enjoyable.
- You’ll find it easier to attract top talent.
- You’ll experience greater employee retention.
Webinar Advertising Flier
- Right click on image below.
- Select “save image as” from the right click menu.
- Download the image to your computer.
- Upload the image to your email marketing program or social media post.
- Use the webinar details on this page to create your own version of what this webinar is about and why you think your contacts will find value in this webinar.
- Remember to grab the webinar registration link and add it to your announcement.