The Low Hanging Fruit, Tactics to Fit your Strategy
Live Webinar Date: August 6, 2019 Register Here Why the low hanging fruit? It is the opportunity to put your business into motion and figure out short term tactics into your overall long term strategy.
David Smith, president and founder has over 20 years experience in non-profit, government and corporate settings both as a digital marketing contractor and an inside marketing project lead. He works with clients to create a brand, marketing strategy and goals, then brings in and manages the talent and resources towards goal achievement. For many years David was a freelancer. Review his skills and work: https://1stInsightCommunications.com
David’s background equips him to guide team projects with excellence. More about David Smith…
President, Marketing Strategy
and Project Leadership
Katia Di Egidio, CEO, is an accomplished business growth expert with 20 years of professional experience within diverse industries and has a proven track record leading Quality and Performance Improvement in complex organizations. She is a bilingual, multicultural, dynamic professional with high integrity and passion for results including the creation of profitable business growth through innovative sales and marketing programs, customer focus, product innovation and operational efficiencies that drive optimal business performance.
More about Katia Di Egidio…
Katia Di Egidio
CEO, Business Growth Acceleration
In This Webinar You Will Learn…
- How to evaluate success: Know why the strategy succeeded so you can repeat that success.
- How to decide on the best low hanging fruit strategy to launch first.
- How to identify key low hanging fruit strategies for your business.
- Why are they valuable?
- What are low hanging fruit marketing strategies?
Benefits of Attending This Webinar
- Put yourself and your business in motion. This is the most important aspect: make the decision and deal with the outcome.
- Get an opportunity to work on the six gears of your business.
- Understand how to fit tactics into your strategy.
Low Hanging Fruit Tactics to Fit Your Strategy
David Smith & Katia Di Egidio
Get in Motion!
- Utilize Low Hanging Fruits
- You Can’t Steer Something That’s Not in Motion!
- Put yourself and your business in motion. This is the most important aspect: Make the decision and deal with the outcome.
- Low hanging fruit tactics enable you to achieve momentum.
Who is David Smith?
President and founder of MarketingDepartmentLV.com, and NetworkLasVegas.com.
Over 15 years providing digital, content marketing and relationship networking services.
3 Marketing Challenges Faced by Businesses:
- Locate the best marketing vendors.
- Manage the marketing vendors.
- Coordinate the work of the marketing vendors.
The result is mediocre marketing activity performance along with continually restarting marketing programs (new website, new social media approach…etc.).
To ensure that Las Vegas businesses spend less effort on their marketing while getting better results through outsourcing their marketing department.
Are you a hiking enthusiast in the Las Vegas area? View David’s website: LasVegasAreaTrails.com
Who Is Katia Di Egidio?
- CEO – AitaK Solutions & MarketingDepartmentLV
- Author of the book
“The Essence of Your Business is YOU”
- Over 25 Years of experience in business consulting, coaching and mentoring
- Motorcycle Racer
- Expert in Speed
- Take Control of Your Business
- Business Growth Expert and Marketing Strategist
- Contributor for The Six-Figure Coach Magazine
Six Gears in Your Business
- Sales & Marketing
- Business Financials
Long-Term vs Short-Term Business Growth Strategies
Long-Term Business Growth Strategies
- Your objective:
- What are you ultimately trying to achieve?
- Your exit strategy or end game
- Transition, valuation, structure
Short-Term Business Growth Strategies
- Planning and execution:
- How are you going to get there?
- Are your tactics in line with your strategy?
Business Growth Solutions
Sales and Marketing Strategy and Tactics
What Are Low Hanging Fruit Tactics?
- Short-to-Immediate Time Frame
- Low Effort Compared to Higher Return
- Little Training or Preparation
- Simple vs. Complex
Examples of Low Hanging Fruit Tactics
- Optimize Domain Registration
- Refine Elevator Speech
- Up-sell current and past clients
- Update website content
- Manage internet reputation
- Optimize existing YouTube videos
- Give employees a party.
- Send thank you notes to clients
- Create new networking connections.
- Create a joint venture arrangement with another business.
- Redesign your website.
- Launch a marketing campaign.
- Create a new product line.
4 Criteria to Identify Key Low Hanging Fruit Strategies
1. Fit Current Skills
- List your top skills
2. Fit Current Budget
- What can you afford to do on this month’s budget?
3. Fit Current Inventory
- What is market ready now?
4. Fit Ready Market
- Who is ready to buy now?
The Value is in the NOW Results
- You may produce greater results in the long term, but they won’t pay this month’s bills!
- Leverage short term tactics to finance longer-term programs.
How to check that you are watering your low hanging fruits…
- Profit and Loss
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow Statement
- Operating Budget
- Ratios and Trends
How to Evaluate Success
Know why your tactic succeeded and fits your strategy.
- Elevator Pitch
- Existing Clients
- Customer Appreciation
- Affiliate Marketing
- Social Media
Webinar Schedule: 1st & 3rd Tuesday 9-10am
- Aug 6, 2019: The Low Hanging Fruit, Tactics to Fit your Strategy | David Smith & Katia Di Egidio
- Aug 20: The Power of an Effective Brand Image | David Smith
- Sept 3: Creating Multiple Income Streams – Low Hanging Fruit | Stan Shields
- Sept 17:Take control of your relationship marketing. | Katia Di Egidio
- Oct 1: Business Systems and Automation | Gordon Jones
- Oct 15: The 5-Step Online Review System for Business Growth | Debbie Kluska
- Nov 5: How to create or update a video marketing strategy for your business. | Richard De Paso
- Nov 19: 5 ways to fully integrate your website into your marketing process. | Tori Jones
- Dec 3: Creating a Positive, Engaging Team Culture | Shermara Walker
- Dec 17: Designing a Social Media Marketing Strategy | Katie Waechter
- Jan 7, 2020: Leveraging the Power of Media for Business Growth | Guy Dawson
- Jan 21: Social Justice – When It Does/Doesn’t Make Sense | Ed Faruolo
Next Up: 8/20/2019
The Power of an Effective Brand Image
David Smith and Ed Faruolo
- Learn why having a clear brand image is the first step to unifying all your marketing.
Webinar Advertising Flier
- Right click on image below.
- Select “save image as” from the right click menu.
- Download the image to your computer.
- Upload the image to your email marketing program or social media post.
- Use the webinar details on this page to create your own version of what this webinar is about and why you think your contacts will find value in this webinar.
- Remember to grab the webinar registration link and add it to your announcement.
Be the first to start a conversation