Social Justice – When It Does/Doesn’t Make Sense
Live Webinar Date: January 21, 2019 Register Here Social Justice Issues are “in vogue”, especially with large/global brands. But many smaller brands and enterprises find themselves forced, needing or wanting to jump into the social justice fray. Business beware, what’s justice for some can be an injustice for others. It’s all about your customers.
Ed Faruolo has an exceptional track record for creating and securing sustainable market opportunities for new and existing business ventures. Ed’s consulting clients actively seek him out to quickly evaluate and design the fastest path to sustainable customer growth and engagement.
Ed’s highly rated workshops are used by Fortune 500 companies, as well as small/mid caps and start ups. He served as Chief Marketing Officer for CIGNA corporation where he drove the brand strategy to transition them to a tier 1 player in the global health benefits business. More about Ed Faruolo…
In This Webinar You Will Learn…
- The best and worst practitioners of social justice – and why
- How to think about social justice strategically, vs. emotionally
- What is the right environment, or not, for social justice and your brand
- What are the right issues and alliances that will resonate with your customers
- How to avoid getting lost in competitive noise
- How to assure authenticity
- Realistic goal setting success measurement
Benefits of Attending This Webinar
- You will know if social justice marketing is right for your customer base
- What and Who to align your brand with
- How to set realistic goals and measure success
Webinar Advertising Flier
- Right click on image below.
- Select “save image as” from the right click menu.
- Download the image to your computer.
- Upload the image to your email marketing program or social media post.
- Use the webinar details on this page to create your own version of what this webinar is about and why you think your contacts will find value in this webinar.
- Remember to grab the webinar registration link and add it to your announcement.