SEO Strategy and Actions by Priority – Quick hits with Big Results
Live Webinar Date: February 4, 2020 Register Here SEO (website visibility) improvements can be a complex and confusing venture, even for the experts. The rules continually change and there are many moving pieces to the puzzle. In this webinar you’ll learn an easy way to make important SEO improvements in your website to raise visibility in the search engines. The secret is to conduct SEO by priority. If you could make just one easy but important improvement, what would that be? If you could make a second easy but important improvement, what would that be? Chances are, your competition is stumped and therefore doing nothing. In this webinar you’ll learn how to begin doing something so that you can move ahead in the search engine standings.
Internet Marketing Professional
In This Webinar You Will Learn…
- How to understand SEO – simpler and more common sense than you might expect.
- Why is it important to have a good standing on the internet search engines?
- What are the key metrics Google and the other search engines use to determine your standing?
- How to prioritize the simplest, yet most important SEO activities.
- How to create an SEO action plan for your business website.
Benefits of Attending This Webinar
- Raise the standing of your business website in the internet search engines.
- Receive more new business from your website.
- Stop wasting valuable time, effort and funds on strategies that are not likely to produce results.
Image thanks to: Search Engine Land
SEO Strategy and Actions By Priority
Get in Motion! Utilize Low Hanging Fruits.
You Can’t Steer Something That’s Not in Motion!
- Put yourself and your business in motion. This is the most important aspect: Make the decision and deal with the outcome.
- Low hanging fruit tactics enable you to achieve momentum.
Who is David Smith?
Marketing Challenges Faced by Businesses:
- Locate the best marketing vendors.
- Manage the marketing vendors.
- Coordinate the work of the marketing vendors.
The result is mediocre marketing activity performance along with continually restarting marketing programs (new website, new social media approach…etc.).
To ensure that Las Vegas businesses spend less effort on their marketing while getting better results through outsourcing their marketing department.
Are you a hiking enthusiast in the Las Vegas area?
View David’s website: LasVegasAreaTrails.com
Common Sense SEO
- What is SEO?
- How Does SEO Work? Common Sense.
- The Master SEO Formula
- Drilling Down to the Key Elements
- Creating an SEO Strategy–What’s On Your SEO Radar?
- SEO Actions by Priority–Quick Hits
1) What is SEO?
- Search Engine Optimization
- Website Visibility
- Visibility for Profitability
- Who Must Profit for SEO to Work?
How Does SEO Work? Common Sense.
The Master SEO Formula–Drilling Down to Key Elements
- Keyword Placement
- Focused Content
- Competition–Geo Location
- Unique Content
- Refreshed Content
- Domain Authority
- Link Popularity
- Traffic & Dwell Time
- Bounce Rate
- Domain Age
Creating an SEO Strategy–What’s On Your SEO Radar?
(See Periodic Table of SEO Success Factors Image in Slides Above)
Top 24 SEO Actions by Priority–Quick Hits
1) Determine Your Baseline (Google Analytics / Moz.com / Alexis.com / Yoast)
2) Register your domain at least 3 years out. Update domain info.
3) Speed up your website. Gtmetrix / tools.pingdom / webpagetest.org
4) Determine Your Best Keywords TheHoth.com (tools>keyword planner)
5) Update your home page. (Change some text, some image.)
6) Create unique keyword optimized page titles.
7) Create unique keyword optimized page meta descriptions.
8) Create unique keyword optimized page image alt tags.
9) Place page meta title keywords into page headings (H1, H2, H3)
10) Place meta title keywords into 4% of page content.
11) Create a YouTube channel and place icon link on your site.
12) Add video to each page to increase dwell time.
13) Conduct reputation research.
14) Create a list of potential client and associate testimonials.
15) Repair your reputation.
16) Place client/associate testimonials on relevant pages of your website.
17) Create a “Content Generation Plan.” (Article Directory Themes)
18) Begin creating regular fresh new content.
19) Organize your client and contact list.
20) Subscribe to an email marketing tool, import contacts, create template.
21) Place a contact generation form on your website.
22) Optimize 3 key Social Media profiles, place icons on your website.
23) Begin unified content generation and posting. Video>Blog>Eblast>SM
24) Create a “Backlinks Hit List” > Begin generating backlinks.
What’s Up Next?
How to Create and Automate a Lead Capture and Nurturing System
Creating a Positive and Engaging Team Culture Part 2
Webinar Advertising Flier
- Right click on image below.
- Select “save image as” from the right click menu.
- Download the image to your computer.
- Upload the image to your email marketing program or social media post.
- Use the webinar details on this page to create your own version of what this webinar is about and why you think your contacts will find value in this webinar.
- Remember to grab the webinar registration link and add it to your announcement.