How to Communicate with Impact
Live Webinar Date: December 3, 2019 Register Here 58% of marketers say that “original written content” is their most important digital asset. 82% of consumers feel more positive about a company after reading custom content. Learn how to create a content marketing strategy for your business and what are the key components of such a strategy.
Katie Waechter has been writing since age twelve and has over 15 years of combined experience in creative writing, technical writing, social media marketing, and content marketing. More about Katie Waechter Additional Portfolio…
Social Media and Content Marketer
In This Webinar You Will Learn…
- How written content can capture attention and increase business
- Types of copywriting that your business needs
- How to build a content creation / content marketing strategy that works
Benefits of Attending This Webinar
- Improve the performance of your website, your marketing collateral and your networking efforts.
- Grow positive visibility and credibility.
- Increase sales.
- Grow your business.
- Achieve all of the above with the same marketing strategy and tools you are currently using.
How to Communicate with Impact
Writing Content That Makes a Difference
- Types of Content Writing
- The Power of Effective Copy Writing
- The Power of Content Marketing
- The Power of Email Marketing
- The Power of Ebooks
- The Power of Social Media Management
- The Power of Press Release
- How to Build a Content Creation Strategy
- Kick Starter Special
Types of Written Content
- Website Content (home page, about page, etc.)*
- Content Writing (Blog Posts)*
- Email Newsletters* Ebooks*
- Social Media*
- Glossaries / Product Descriptions Course Material
- Press Releases*
- Print Material: Magazine Articles, Pamphlets, Fliers
- Scripts/Speech Writing
The Power of Effective Copywriting
- Content = credibility
- Coca Cola spends more money on content creation than it does on television advertising.
- 58% of marketers said that “original written content” is their most important digital asset.
- 82 percent of consumers feel more positive about a company after reading custom content.
- Search engines are more likely to pick up websites with SEO-friendly unique content.
The Power of Content Marketing (Blogs)
- Long-form content (3000–10,000 words) gets shared more than short-form content.
- Blog traffic generation increases up to 30% after you post 24–51 blog posts.
- 72% of marketers say content marketing increases engagement.
- Google tends to favor large sites that have a LOT of high quality content.
The Power of Email Marketing
- Approximately 90% of US adults use email
- 40% of consumers prefer that brand emails be more informative (and less promotional).
- Users are twice as likely to sign up for a brand’s mailing list than interact with the brand on Facebook.
- A message is 5x more likely to be seen in email than via Facebook.
- Email makes money. For every $1 you spend on email marketing, you can expect an average return of $38.
The Power of E-Books
266 million e-books sold in 2017
- Marketing Material
- Passive Income
- Website Lead Generation
- Audience Education
- Establish Authority
The Power of Social Media Management
- Facebook has 2.4 billion users
- Instagram has 1 billion users
- LinkedIn has 630 million users
- Twitter has 330 million users
- Social Media Management = Brand Awareness
- Social Media Engagement = Networking
- Social Media Ads = Prospective Leads
The Power of Press Releases
- 78% of content marketers incorporate press release services into their content strategy.
- Journalists use press releases as their number one way of finding stories
- Press releases are free copy for newspapers, websites, magazines, and the radio. Because of their nature, press releases are meant to be copied and pasted in part or in whole.
How to Build a Content Creation Strategy
- Define Audience
- Determine best platform(s) for audience
- Research competition
- Set goals for the campaign
- BE CONSISTENT
- Track progress with insights and analytics metrics
- Refine content based on what’s working for your ideal audience
- Keep going!
Kick Starter Specials
- One blog/article (300-500 words) on a theme of the client’s choosing.
- Stock image with client logo
- 1 week’s worth of social posts that compliment the blog
- Price: $300 (value $600)
- One 10-12 page e-book
- Delivered in PDF format for easy website uploading
- Content will include: table of contents, client expertise, and short client bio
- Price: $900 (Value: $1500)
Webinar Advertising Flier
- Right click on image below.
- Select “save image as” from the right click menu.
- Download the image to your computer.
- Upload the image to your email marketing program or social media post.
- Use the webinar details on this page to create your own version of what this webinar is about and why you think your contacts will find value in this webinar.
- Remember to grab the webinar registration link and add it to your announcement.