Creating a Positive, Engaging Team Culture
Live Webinar Date: December 3, 2019 Register Here In this webinar you’ll learn the value of creating a positive, engaging team culture in establishing a business positioned for sustainable growth.
Shermara Walker is an HR expert who has dedicated her career to advancing the HR community. Her primary focus is helping businesses grow through recruiting, equipping, managing and inspiring their teams to adopt a high-performance culture. She provides small and newly established businesses with cost-effective, results-oriented human resource management services, ensuring & exponentially increasing the organization’s success.
HR Consulting & Services
In This Webinar You Will Learn…
- What is a positive, engaging team culture?
- Why is it important to have a positive, engaging team culture?
- What are the elements of a positive, engaging team culture?
- Defining the position, responsibilities and expectations
- Hiring well
- Onboarding well
- Managing and Communicating
- Checking in, tracking performance against expectations
- Handling closure and transition gracefully
Benefits of Attending This Webinar
- You’ll create a workplace that is more productive, happy and enjoyable.
- You’ll find it easier to attract top talent.
- You’ll experience greater employee retention.
Webinar Advertising Flier
- Right click on image below.
- Select “save image as” from the right click menu.
- Download the image to your computer.
- Upload the image to your email marketing program or social media post.
- Use the webinar details on this page to create your own version of what this webinar is about and why you think your contacts will find value in this webinar.
- Remember to grab the webinar registration link and add it to your announcement.