5 ways to fully integrate your website into your marketing process.
How to move beyond dead-end marketing
Live Webinar Date: November 19, 2019 Register Here Until your website is fully integrated into your marketing process, it’s like driving down the road at 100 miles an hour with no destination. You are basically engaged in dead-end marketing. Dead-end marketing is a lot of time, effort and money that goes nowhere. For example, you put your time, energy and money into sending out 5000 flyers and yet there is no reason on the flyer to go to your website. The recipient reads the flyer and throws it away…that’s dead-end marketing. On the other hand, if all your marketing leads prospects to your website where you are engaging them, now you can drive down that road at 100 miles an hour with all your good marketing activity that leads to a true destination. In this webinar you will learn how to move beyond dead-end marketing.
In This Webinar You Will Learn…
- Do you own your website and why is that important?
- Ensuring your website is the hub of your marketing process.
- Creating your marketing funnel.
- Website call-to-action end points.
- Use website to accomplish customer engagement for processes.
Benefits of Attending This Webinar
- Receive more new business leads from your website.
- Increase the effectiveness of your marketing collateral.
- Increase the effectiveness of all your marketing projects.
- Receive more traffic on your website and a higher standing in the search engines.
Webinar Advertising Flier
- Right click on image below.
- Select “save image as” from the right click menu.
- Download the image to your computer.
- Upload the image to your email marketing program or social media post.
- Use the webinar details on this page to create your own version of what this webinar is about and why you think your contacts will find value in this webinar.
- Remember to grab the webinar registration link and add it to your announcement.